A perfect destination for your patient
Whether you need us for a single consultation, a second opinion or ongoing follow up, our physicians will keep you informed about your patient’s treatment plan every step of the way.
Our goal is to provide patients with extraordinary care. If you are a physician and wish to make a referral to the LCMC Health Neuroscience Institute, we will work closely with you to ensure both you and your patients have a personalized experience. We have several methods to help make this process as seamless as possible.
For emergent transfers/consults contact: 504.349.1890
Telemedicine to expand patient care
Physicians near and far can connect with our neuroscience care team via telemedicine. We offer caregivers and healthcare professionals a reliable, secure tool that helps the coordination of care and improves health outcomes for patients in a timely, efficient way. To learn more, please contact the Director of Neuroscience, Alyana Samai at 504-349-6020.
The best of the best
Physicians from near and far have full confidence in our ability to care for their patients. We’ve taken the necessary steps to ensure that our facility is equipped and ready to provide care no matter the condition or disorder.
We’re proud of what we have to offer, and we have our sights set on becoming the preferred neuroscience provider in the state of Louisiana. Here is why we’re the best choice for your patients:
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center by Joint Commission since 2018
- Emergency medical services specially trained in the recognition and treatment of acute neurological conditions, including stroke
- Expertly trained specialists in the areas of neurosurgery, neurointervention, neurology, and Neurocritical care
- 24-hour catheterization lab trained in mechanical endovascular reperfusion therapy
- 36-bed designated Neurocritical care unit
- Advanced multimodal imaging services
- Continuous EEG monitoring
- Comprehensive Neuro-Oncology care